SISTRIX is the market and innovation leader for SEO software. For over 10 years, we have provided our customers with a SaaS platform so that they can be found better. The focus is always on our product and thus on the user. We would like to continue this success story – together with you!
With around 50 employees, we work on equal opportunities and transparency in the platform world of Google, Amazon and Co. As an owner-managed and medium-sized Internet company, we help customers in 40 countries from our location in Bonn city center.
- You are responsible for the correct translation of articles about digital marketing and SEO from German into Spanish, Italian, French or English.
- You are eager to learn how to optimise a website for search engines, and you want to put your knowledge to the test.
- You support the team in creating, updating and preparing content for the various online communication channels (social media, newsletter, blog).
- You help us develop our brand to achieve greater reach for our services and products.
- You can speak Spanish, Italian, French or English at native-speaker level.
- You have very good language skills in German and English, both written and spoken.
- You are studying Marketing / Media Sciences / Business Studies / Communications or another exciting course at a university or university of applied sciences.
- You have a talent for languages, have a high affinity for the web and enjoy writing and translating.
- You know your way around social media.
- Reliability, initiative and creativity are among your strengths.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You are willing to work in our office in Bonn.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 17:00.
- Provided extensive work equipment.
- Initial training adjusted to your previous experiences, regular and constructive feedback and quick solutions through flat hierarchies.
- Individual further training and development opportunities in a growth industry.
- At SISTRIX you can combine start-up mentality with long-term security. We have been the market leader for over 10 years and will remain so.
- … and much more
Measures related to Corona:
- All employees in the office are tested daily. Air filters are installed in the office and an air meter additionally reminds of the ventilation cycles via Slack integration.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!